Employees in both small and large businesses across the country have been shortlisted for the One4all Spotlight Awards – and now it’s time for the public to decide the winners.
Make your vote count!
The voting for each category winner has now begun and can be logged online until 23:59 Friday 11th August 2017. The One4all Spotlight Awards recognises the best employees across a number of different categories, including Employee of the Year awards across 14 industries.
The judging sessions, which took place Monday 24th June, saw judges deliberate over hundreds of nominations to compose the final shortlist.
The shortlist includes employees from Topshop, Boohoo, Aldi, Merseyside Police Force and JD Sports, as well as employees from SMEs.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday 15th August 2017.
The 2017 judging panel included a number of well-respected industry experts and insiders including:
- Head of Small Business Solutions at The Post Office, Laura Plunkett
- Former business editor of The Manchester Evening News, Kevin Feddy
- Associate Dean Enterprise and Industry Engagement, Salford Business School Professor John Davies
- HR News editor, Lisa Baker
- One4all managing director, Declan Byrne
- Gifted 2 You publisher, Wendy Carter
- Dallas Legal/MIBA Health managing director, Claire Dallas
- One4all group marketing manager, Aoife Davey
- Executive Grapevine staff writer, Rianna Fulam
- Workingmums.co.uk editor, Mandy Garner
- Head of Access to Finance at The Business Growth Hub, Philip Hargreaves
- Incentive Marketing Association – Ireland Chapter chairman, Jock Jordan
- Liberal Democrat Councillor and business relationship director, Ashley Finance, John Leech
- UK Fast director, Chris Marsh
Each category winner will be awarded with a £100 One4all Gift Card and trophy while the grand prix-style Employee of the Year Award will receive a £300 One4all Gift Card, which can be spent in more than 50,000 stores nationwide.
Declan Byrne, managing director at the One4all Rewards said:
“Not only have we seen an increase in nominations this year compared to last, but the quality of nominations has been outstanding.
“The judges, including myself, have been awestruck when assessing nomination entries and it’s amazing to see so many workers are going above and beyond for their employers and colleagues in the workplace. The awards have been tough to judge this year but we are very much looking forward to seeing the results of the public vote.”
New for 2017, category winners will also be invited to a special event to receive their prizes, where the overall Employee of the Year award will also be announced.
Other winners to be announced include the Team of the Year, celebrating exceptional teamwork, an Entrepreneur / Self Employed Award for those with entrepreneurial flair or working for themselves, and Family Business Employee of the Year.
One4all Rewards are industry experts in benefits and rewards. Working with over 6,000 businesses of all sizes nationwide, One4all Rewards helps to transform business’ relationships with both their employees and their customers through successful rewards and incentive schemes.
For more information please visit http://spotlightawards.one4allrewards.co.uk