Call Centre HR Group, London
May 10 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Call Centre HR Group
10th May 2017
10am to 2pm
Royal College of Physicians, 11 St. Andrew’s Place, London, NW1 4LE
£300+VAT for 12 month subscription (two workshops per annum), £75+VAT per additional delegate, per workshop
Participants at the Call Centre HR Group are able to meet other individuals in the industry and discuss industry issues and topics.
Topics discussed at the last meeting include;
- The impact of Gender Pay Reporting
- How do others reward their inbound and outbound call advisers?
- 2017 pay settlements – Are they different to other parts of the organisation? e.g. support functions, retail branches, etc.
- Do you see pay market pressures for any particular roles?
- Are you currently looking to change your pay practices, such as overtime, paid breaks, Sunday / weekend premiums?
- Are people moving away from commission?
Places can be reserved at https://www.paydata.co.uk/events/call-centre-hr-group-%E2%80%93-spring-2017