Embedding Mental Health Best Practices in the Workplace Summit 2018
December 6 @ 8:15 am - December 7 @ 5:00 pm£360 – £695
St John Ambulance has been at the forefront of the growing awareness that looking after the mental health of employees makes good commercial and ethical sense. Our own research has shown that:
• 2/3 employees believe their organisation should be doing more to address mental health issues in the workplace
• 42% of respondents stated that they considered leaving a job due to mental health issues caused by their role.
To improve mental health support in the workplace we started delivering mental health first aid courses and now we’re hosting the Embedding Mental Health Best Practices in the Workplace Summit 2018.
This case-study and solutions-led event will help organisations gain key insights and ideas from industry experts on how to implement a resilient and practical approach to mental health and stress in the workplace.
This 2-day summit will be held in central London and is designed for HR leaders, policy influencers and health & safety professionals.
Our expert speakers and panel members will include representatives from Coutts, Goldman Sachs, Mace Group, Thames Water, University College London, Legal & General, Atos and many more. They will discuss:
• Mental health and stress management issues across all generations
• The development of robust mental health, stress reduction and resilience policies for your organisation
• How to destigmatise mental health and stress in the workplace
• Real world workplace case-studies